Blueberry Coffee Cake – Homemade
1. Mix and set aside, ¼ cup butter ¾ cup sugar 1 egg ½ cup milk
2. Sift together, 2 cups all purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder ½ teaspoon salt
3. Combine wet & dry ingredients. Mix well-batter will be thick.
4. Gently stir in 2 cups of blueberries.
5. In a separate bowl.. Topping:
½ cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons all purpose flour
3 tablespoons butter
Cut butter into flour and sugar until it looks nice and “crumbly”.
6. Add mix to sprayed pan.
7. Sprinkle crumble mixture on top.
* Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from pan.
Please watch the video below for visual instructions.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own. Items I use in some of the videos are listed below, click on each for more information.